This image is a screenshot of a copyrighted © television program. As such, the copyright for it is most likely owned by the company or corporation that produced it. Though this image is subject to copyright, it is believed that its use qualifies as Fair use under U.S. fair use laws when used on the Marvel Animated Universe Wiki, hosted on servers in the United States by Wikia, Inc., because:
- The image has a brief description that identifies it, and provides attribution to the copyright holder.
- The image is only being used as the primary means of visual identification of the subject and for informational purposes.
- As a screenshot, the image is not replaceable by free content; any other image of the work would also be copyrighted, and any version that is not true to the original would be inadequate for identification or critical commentary.
- The image is significant in illustrating the subject of the article, facilitating critical commentary as it provides an immediate relevance to the reader more capably than the textual description alone.
- The image is of sufficient resolution for commentary and identification but lower resolution than the original. Copies made from it will be unsuitable as artwork on counterfeit goods or other uses that would compete with the commercial purpose of the original work.
- The use of the image does not in any way affect the value of the original work or limit the copyright holder's rights or ability to market or sell their product.
If you are the copyright holder of this image and you feel that its use here does not fall under "fair use," please contact one of the Administrators.
Appears on these pages
Chuck McCann (born September 2, 1934; died April 8, 2018) was an actor who voiced Thing...
The Fantastic Four are a team of superheros who were given powers through cosmic rays...
Benjamin J. Grimm, better known as Thing, is a superhero and member of the Fantastic Four. His...