|Iron Man Armor|
|Powers and Abilities|| Repulsor Beam|
Enhanced Strength and Durability
Heads Up Display
- Note, this article describes the main Iron Man Armor. For other armors used by Iron Man see List of Iron Man Armors.
Iron Man's armor is the technological means that Tony Stark becomes the superhero Iron Man.
Features built into his suit include:
- Repulsor beams. His most iconic weaponry. They appear to be concentrated energy that are emitted from ports in his hands.
- Unibeam. This is a more powerful version of his repulsor beams. It is located in his chest. However, it requires more energy to use and cannot be used as often.
- Jet Boots. This provide him with the power of flight and allow him to travel everywhere. They appear to use the same technology as his repulsor beams for propulsion.
- Enhanced Strength. His suit gives him strength far beyond that of any normal man. However, he is not as strong as superpowered beings like Hulk and Thor.
- Enhanced Durability. Just like his strength, he can survive falls and attacks that would kill any normal man. This includes falling from high altitudes and even surviving a pummeling from an enraged Hulk.
- Heads Up Display. His faceplate provides him with information, mostly on his suit's condition. It also provides him with warnings if his power systems are low.