October is over and the results are in. We asked which actor known more for live-action work was your favorite, and the results weren't even close.
- With 67% the winner was Graham McTavish who portrayed Loki on Hulk vs Thor and The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. The actor is currently playing in the popular The Hobbit trilogy.
- In a distant second with 11% was Edward Asner known for playing J. Jonah Jameson on the long-running Spider-Man as well as Officer Barr on Spider-Man: The New Animated Series and Ben Parker on The Spectacular Spider-Man. Asner is most well known for his role as Lou Grant on The Mary Tyler Moore Show as well as his character's self-titled series.
- Getting 7% was Miguel Ferrer who played Silvermane on The Spectacular Spider-Man. Ferrer is known for roles in RoboCop, The Stand, and Iron Man 3.
- Tied for fourth with 4% was Michael Clarke Duncan, Robert Englund, Djimon Hounsou, and Malcolm McDowell. Duncan reprised the role of Kingpin from the Daredevil film while his final role was Groot on Ultimate Spider-Man. Englund played Vulture on The Spectacular Spider-Man and is best known for his role as Freddy Kruger in the horror series A Nightmare on Elm Street. Hounsou was the title character on Black Panther and was nominated for an Academy Award for Blood Diamond before being in this years Marvel Studios' film Guardians of the Galaxy. McDowell was the first person to play Whistler on Spider-Man and is known for his roles in A Clockwork Orange and the Halloween remake series.
- Getting no votes was Keith David as Black Panther on Fantastic Four, Lance Henriksen as Grim Reaper on The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Martin Landau as the initial voice of Scorpion on Spider-Man, Neal McDonough as Bruce Banner on The Incredible Hulk, John Rhys-Davies as Thor on Fantastic Four and The Incredible Hulk, J. K. Simmons reprising his role as J. Jonah Jameson on Ultimate Spider-Man, John Vernon as Iron Man on The Marvel Super Heroes, and David Warner as Herbert Landon on Spider-Man.